Tour number: №БВТ-7
Route: Maloye More(the Small Sea) – Peschanaya Bay – Listvyanka Settlement
Duration: 2 days / 1 nights.
Dates of the tour:
Steam-ship class comfort
double occupancy (dollar / euro per person)
single occupancy (dollar / euro per person)
(dollar / euro per person)
190 / 170
370 / 320
110 / 90
150 / 130
340 / 295
*There is the possibility of placing in a cabin with a shared room
Day 1 «Islands of Maloe More (the Small Sea). Olkhon Island»
Having passed the strait the motor ship goes to the Great Baikal, the lake’s middle basin with a maximum depth of 1400 meters, and passes along picturesque western lake shore to the south.
If the water is calm sightseeing stop at the white marble rock “Sagan-Zaba” and viewing rock paintings (petroglyphs) of III-V centuries AD are possible on the way. The academician Okladnikov says: “petroglyphs of Sagan-Zaba are the real pearl of ancient culture and art of the peoples of Eastern Siberia. They are the most complex of all known rock paintings on the entire territory from Ural to the Pacific ocean due to their composition, writing and diversity of scenes.”
Arrival in Sennaya Bay which is a cordon of Baikal National Park is in the evening. In the evening one can visit Russian banya located on the shore of Lake Baikal.
Supper and overnight stay on board the motor ship.
The distance of the voyage is 120 kilometers, travel time is 8-10 hours.
Day 3 «Farewell to Baikal»
Breakfast on board the motor ship.
Passage to Listvyanka, located at the source of the Angara River, after breakfast (2 hours). The end of the cruise.
At 12:00 p.m. disembarkation on the main wharf of Listvyanka opposite the biggest hotel on Lake Baikal – the hotel "Mayak".
The distance of the voyage is 20-30 kilometers, travel time is about 1-2 hours.
Boarding and disembarking times may vary, additionally specify when booking a cruise.
Included in cost:
- accommodation on board the ship
- guide - accompanying
- full board
- group transfer Irkutsk - Small Sea - Irkutsk
- daily excursion program along the entire route with landings
- tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water and snacks during the whole cruise
- fishing organization
- water skiing
- wood sauna on board
- use of a motor boat in good weather
- medical insurance
- fees for visiting nat. Parks (except Ushkany Islands)
- information material provided prior to the trip
- souvenirs and souvenirs
- optional photo and video materials
- 30% discount on private transfers
The price does not include:
- air travel
- hotel accommodation and expedition cruise
- transfers Irkutsk - Listvyanka - Irkutsk
- accident insurance
- baggage and travel cancellation insurance (recommended)
- tip to staff and team (recommended)
- children under 3 years old free of charge (without a seat),
- children from 3 to 7 years old - 10%
- children from 7 to 12 years old - 5%
Хотите забронировать cruise «The Heart of Baikal»? Звоните: +7 (3952) 550-464.